Tuesday, March 23, 2010

St. George Cycling Trip

What a fun trip this was! I had such a great time getting to know you amazing girls. I haven't laughed that hard since Tifie! Thanks for not totally leaving me in your dust (or sand?) and giving me this opportunity to break in my new bike. I love her! We really bonded :) You girls rock and I aspire to be like every one of you! I love being on this team and I can't wait for the upcoming season of hard core racing!

The 5 hot biker chicks


We had the most gorgeous views of the red, sandy hills and Sand Hollow Reservoir was amazing! I wanted to jump in and go for a swim!!


I love this picture of Jen. Doesn't she look tough?! I just wish I had gotten all of her! I was took this while riding! Haha!


We had to bike through these awful mini sand storms. It felt like a million little needles stabbing our legs! Ouch!


Thanks for another great adventure ladies ;) Good times!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the pics Kelli! I had a great time. It wasn't as much fun cleaning all the sand out of my bottom bracket though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures look amazing! Sorry I missed out on such a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Œ